Jackson Creek Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full- or part-time associate to join our 2-DVM, small animal general practice in Northern California. We have served our loyal clientele since 1990 and take pride in our many long-lasting relationships within our community, including many local animal rescues. We provide a wide range of services including soft tissue surgery, digital and dental radiography, ultrasound, and in-house labs. We are located an hour away from the many referral facilities in the Sacramento area and we work with nearby specialists when needed, but we also have more exposure to complex medical & surgical cases when clients prefer to keep their pets in-house. Whether you’re an experienced doctor or a new graduate, Jackson Creek is the perfect place to hone your craft as a well-rounded clinician. Our growing, enthusiastic team of assistants and RVT support our associates in all facets of patient care, allowing you to focus on practicing medicine.
Our compensation and benefits plan are generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience. Our package includes:
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance, up to $100,000
- Salary with monthly production bonus
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) eligibility with employer match
- Reimbursement of licensure/DEA fees and professional membership dues
- Sponsored AVMA PLIT
- A flexible schedule allowing ample time off to maintain your quality of life
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Paid time off for personal use and to attend CE
- Paid New Grad & Associate DVM Development programs
- Paid sick leave & Holidays
- No after-hours emergency calls
- Generous personal pet discounts
Our ideal candidate is friendly, compassionate, a good communicator, and motivated to care for pets and people. Shelter medicine, HQHVSN, or exotic/wildlife experience is a plus, but the freedom to pursue your niche in veterinary medicine is encouraged. New graduates are welcome to apply.
All applicants are kept confidential. Please send your resume to our Practice Manager Aimee at: email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!